3D/4D Beyond Imagination
The Accuvix V20's ultrasound imaging system represents the pinnacle of more than a decade of technology advancement in 3D/4D ultrasound imaging at Samsung Medison.
- 3D MXI™, The Future of Volume Imaging
- 3D MXI™ is the innovative, cutting-edge volume image processing technology at the heart of the ‘Prestige’. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools — including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ — 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
- Premium Functionality
DMR+™ (DynamicMR Plus)
Designed to dramatically enrich grayscale resolution, DMR+™ (DynamicMR Plus) enhances border detection and contrast resolution while decreasing speckle echoes. DMR+™ is particularly helpful when evaluating detailed obstetrical, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
Auto IMT™ speeds up IMT measurement of the Common Carotid Artery for early diagnosis of increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
Panoramic Imaging allows you to examine extended scans as a single image by automatically
displaying an extended field-of view. Panoramic Imaging also supports angular scanning from
convex and linear probe data acquisition.
- Optimized Clinical Workflow
- Premium Design Features
- 19-inch High-resolution, Flat Screen Monitor
- 360 Articulated Monitor Arm
- Ergonomic Control Panel
- Backlit Keyboard
- Low Fan Noise
- Optimal Workflow and Post Analysis Tools
- - QuickScan™
- Fully Customizable Functions
- Customize Measurement
- - 3D Map
- Post Analysis Tools